At Little House of Smiles in Fontana, we take the safety of our patients, parents, and employees very seriously. You should always feel safe visiting your children’s dentist, so we have implemented several response measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our patients and their families safe.
Measures We’ve Taken to Keep You Safe
- Electronic Forms – You will be provided with electronic forms to sign digitally before your visit.
- Temperature Check – Each patient, parent, and staff member must have their temperature checked before entering the office, as well as completing a health questionnaire.
- Mask & Sanitizer – Anyone entering the office must have a mask or face covering and cleanse their hands with hand sanitizer.
- Air Purifiers – We have installed medical-grade HEPA air purifiers throughout the office to frequently clean the air.
- Removed Germ Spreading Objects – Toys, magazines, and iPads have been taken out of the waiting room.
- Upgraded PPE – A healthy dentist is the best dentist, so we have upgraded our PPE equipment and have gone the extra mile to ensure our infection control remains at a high level.
- Less is More – We ask that only one adult accompanies a child. If possible, do not bring any other children unless they have an appointment, and we ask everyone to wait in the waiting room or outside if their child can sit in the dental chair independently.
- Reschedule – We ask that you please notify our staff if you or anyone in your household has been sick within the past two weeks so we can reschedule your appointment.
Even with our new procedures prompted by COVID-19, you can still expect a great experience visiting your children’s dentist office. We will always go the extra mile to maintain a healthy dentist office, while also giving you and your child the experience they have come to expect at Little House of Smiles in Fontana.
We wish you all the best of health and we look forward to providing your children with top-notch dental services in the future!